cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will eBay shipping work with Managed Payments?

Hello all,

How will eBay shipping work with Managed Payments? Is there a info page I just missed? Thanks!

Mike

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How will eBay shipping work with Managed Payments?

Same as it has before MP.. but Ebay deducts the USPS rates from your pending payments, rather than from PayPal. So if you sell something for $25.00 + $5.00 shipping, Ebay deducts the $5 and sends you $25 to your bank. In July, they are supposed to deduct FVF from there as well...

Fed Ex still gets billed to your invoice

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you. Do they show the shipping deduction in your statement? I ask because I need to calculate my shipping costs for taxes. Paypal has a year end excel sheet that is easy to get my total shipping for the year.

Mike

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes, you can generate a report from the seller hub. I do free shipping so I just go with my MP payout VS the gross amounts... But the reports seem pretty good

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have been in MP since October 2018.

I decided to continue to pay for ebay shipping using my Paypal account.  I figure it will be easier come tax time, as all shipping fees will be in one place.  I am a low volume seller, so I only need to transfer payments to Paypal every few months when the balance gets low.

Come January 1, 2021, I may change to having MP deduct the shipping from the payouts.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 5 of 5
latest reply