cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change all listings' delivery location since I Moved

I moved from TN to FL and updated all my addresses in my settings  Ebay is still assigning my TN address to the listings and I need too change all of my listings to the FL location so proper shipping is calculated  Does anyone know how to remedy these issues?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

First go to this page under your account settings and update all relevant address fields. The next time you go to print a label, click on edit next to your ship from address on the right side of the page to make sure the updated address is showing before you purchase the label.

shipfromaddress.png

Don't forget to update the location on your listings. Go to your active listings page in seller hub, select all listings, click the edit button in the menu above your listings. From there you can use the bulk editor to change the ship from zip code on your listings to ensure accurate rates when calculated shipping is used.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

To change your address go here: 

https://accountsettings.ebay.com/uas

Click on Addresses under Personal Info and you will be able to edit all your addresses -

registration, shipping, ship from, and return address

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you  All of my addresses are the new FL address  but the items I listed today were still using the TN Address  Strange

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It seems to bulk editor does not allow edits to location  So do have to go to each listing separately or wait to sell something to do the edit of the shipping label?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@kosg1291 wrote:

It seems to bulk editor does not allow edits to location  So do have to go to each listing separately or wait to sell something to do the edit of the shipping label?

Bulk edit works to change the zip code on your listings for correct calculated shipping. Can you describe the issue you're running into with bulk edit, or better yet, post a screenshot?

Edit: I see you utilize offers. You can revise any listing with bulk edit (or individually) that does not have open offers. If there are open offers you have to wait for them to expire before you can revise the listings.

Address on labels is separate from zip code on listing. That process is outlined in my above post.

@kosg1291 

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply