cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten the FedEx refund yet back into their account?

I never ship FedEx as USPS is closer and lower priced for most!  The one thing I shipped FedEx just recently ended up costing me $11.33 more then the eBay label printed out to.  The pkg wt. was  5 lbs (I always add a little wt so I will have enough shipping)  FedEx weighed it at 4.20 lbs and charged me an extra $11.33.   eBay said within the next 5 days we should be refunded that money back...   ANYONE get it yet?  TIA

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Not yet. They said give it 5 days. It's been 1. Is there a reason you're experiencing such a sense of urgency over $11?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Just wait patiently! Eventually, everyone will be reimbursed for the extra charges. I wonder if they meant within 5 days or 5 business days? 😎🙏

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

no, not that concerned about the refund nor am i just expecting them all to give me all the $ back, i just wanted some sort of accurate figure back like a $1 to 8 overcharge rather than the $20 to 35 overcharges i'm seeing now.  Really more concerned about future shipping not being accurate.   i have a package quoted at print for $28 to Washington state while UPS shows $44. if i cannot believe the $28 figure and that they'll add $25 to 30 more later, then that makes UPS the much safer option rather than an unknown.  our shop has already switched to all UPS for the time being, possibly forever and i'm not the only one.  whoever screwed this up at Fedex just cost themselves $60k a year in shipping from us.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ok, we got all our underpaid amounts back today.  every penny.  i know for sure we have several undermeasured boxes and i expected an adjustment of a few bucks , just not $25 to 30 bucks.  but every penny is back, so i guess fedex is back in our good graces.  the price diff with fedex and ups when you print it here is like 2 to 16 bucks cheaper per shipment, it's become rare where ups is actually cheaper straight up.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I just checked and they have refunded the $39.88 overcharge that I got hit with.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

The problem is back.  Here on 4/3 I have had it happen again.  As of yet I see no statement from ebay like before.  

craigkevin_0-1712204658451.png

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I got my adjustment back but just got hit with another two underpayment charges today.  This is crazy.  Nothing was wrong with my weights or sizes.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply