cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Shipping

I ship globally to most locations via the Global Shipping Program. As ebay wants us to switch to their payment system it appears they are eliminating the Global Shipping Program to have us sellers shipping Internationally. The Global Shipping Program works very well for me and I wonder about the positive and negatives of having to ship internationally ourselves. Looking for input if I may. TIA

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Global Shipping

@autocoolingsupply wrote:

As ebay wants us to switch to their payment system it appears they are eliminating the Global Shipping Program to have us sellers shipping Internationally.

Unfortunately, mangled payments does not currently support* the global scamming program, so you'll ship international directly, for now.

*the 3rd-party shipper doesn't take Ayden

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I could be wrong but I don’t think the managed payment system can be used right now by international buyers at all whether the seller uses the gsp or ships directly.  I’m sure that will change at some point.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have not shipped internationally direct for many years now and it seemed like it involved more responsibilities, paperwork, extra label and figuring than the GSP. My product is right at 4oz. and this change forces a larger envelope (from #000) and kicks it up to a higher postage rate also.  International direct shipping may cost more anyway stressing a very low margin sale even more?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply