cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Shipping Program Not Showing On All Listings

Hi there! This happened to me before and I opted out at that time.  I recently opted back in to GSP.  It was working fine. Today I noticed a lot of my listings are showing exclusions even though I do not have any on any shipping profile or in my settings. 

It seems to be affecting my jewelry category the most. I did have 2 international sales on jewelry not too long ago so I know it was working at one time. 

I have 3 shipping profiles for my items.  FC, Reg. Priority and Oversized Priority. I use profiles consistently. Items are showing GSP and others are not within the same profiles.  For instance, miniatures and jewelry are under the same profile.  Some of my minis are showing as GSP and others are not. As I mentioned all of my jewelry is now not shipping GSP.  I did notice it in other categories as well. 

I am running a free shipping offer on 3 categories, but saw that some of those are showing as shipping with GSP.  So I figure that is not the problem.

I really do not know what to do. I want as many of my items to show to the global market as possible and right now a lot of them that should be are not. 

Your advice or guidance would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

*attached are screenshots of how my shipping profiles and my settings are set.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Global Shipping Program Not Showing On All Listings

Hi angiezilla. You will probably have to call ebay. I checked out your store (what cute things you have!) and one of the necklaces (item #183892305341) shows as shipping only in the United States. The little Santas show as shipping worldwide. I would definitely call them and give them that item # as an example. One time, over 200 of my listings were showing as local pickup Only - I was freaking out. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@cstpos Thank you 🙂 And thanks for your reply and for taking a look to confirm you are seeing the same thing. I will give them a call tomorrow. My head hurts after finding another issue. lol So I will discuss both tomorrow with a rep. I am now going to take a walk outside and breathe a little. lol
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Update:

I just got off the phone with an ebay rep. I was told to contact the USPS because they are "banning" some of my items from GSP.  Most of the listings affected are costume jewelry and I had some international sales for costume jewelry before this happened.  I have 2 lots of costume jewelry that are not showing any exclusions. 

So I am thinking this is not a USPS issue. 

I have no clue what to do.  😞

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That was a silly suggestion by eBay as USPS has nothing to do with global shipping. You may use them to send the item to Kentucky but they are not used to send the item out of the country and they definitely do not have the ability  or the access to put exclusions on your listings.

The gsp (not usps) does limit some items from being shipped through the gsp but in those cases the listings would show that they ship to the US only, there wouldn’t be a bunch of excluded countries showing.   I don’t know why this is happening and I’m not that familiar with shipping  profiles but my guess is that it has something do with the profiles.    Perhaps you could  try making new profiles for a couple of the items that are showing those exclusions..change to the new profile and see it that works. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Good idea! I will try that. Thank you!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply