cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GettiBuyer selected shipping

This is getting old. I only listed ONE option for shipping as the shipping in the listing was FREE. I checked the listing repeatedly. ONLY one option.. Free Priorty USPS shipping. The seller selects a more expensive faster FEDEX shipping!!!  HOW is this possible?? That should not be allowed. The seller thinks I am not nice for not shipping FEDEX. I explain I am paying for shipping, the listing only says it and EBAY messed up.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: GettiBuyer selected shipping

@desertseller 
The buyer can only select the shipping methods of the listing so they did not select Fedex. It is actually ebay who is showing the wrong shipping option on the label page so it is a good idea to check each label before you print it and change the shipping method if necessary. The same thing has happened to other sellers so hopefully ebay will fix the problem quickly.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@desertseller 

The buyer can only choose from the shipping options you include in the listing.

Like the other poster said, it's not the buyer selecting another service, it's just Ebay saying they did when you go to print a label.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I never listed the shipping.. I carefully rechecked my listing . I only listed USPS  flat rate priority mail not priority EXPRESS Mail or FEDEX..  Person picked next day Fedex which is clearly NOT on my listing. I sent to EBAY with a photo of the listing they never replied.

This is an EBAY problem

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I looked at your current listings and all were for 1 option with priority for the shipping but 223689196949 had multiple options it looked like the other option would be USPS. I wonder if eBay is having a mobile app glitch where the buyer is being given options not available to them.  Also are you sure the buyer selected fed ex and eBay is not just trying to get you to change the service due to postal issues? 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If your listing does not offer Fedex then don't send it Fedex. Send it USPS. EBay does this some of the time when you go to print a label. We changed all our shipping options to generic (economy, standard, expedited) to end that problem and ship with whatever carrier WE decide to use. We have been listing this way for at least five years now and no problems so far. Try it, you will like it.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply