Did you mean: 

Free eBay & USPS co branded shipping supplies

Are these still available from eBay?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, they were discontinued a few months ago.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

No, they were discontinued a few months ago.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@orr4sale wrote:

Are these still available from eBay?

Yes, if you have a store. I just used my $25 coupon. Coupon found under marketing, then click on subscriber discounts.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

The eBay/USPS cobranded boxes were USPS Priority Mail boxes that also said "eBay" on them.

The eBay branded boxes, envelopes, etc.  that are available through an exBay seller (not for free) are a different line of packaging.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Not hard to figure that one out. Another attempt by eBay to increase revenues. Why would  anyone pay for a USPS box that eBay simply stamped their name on when you can get the same box at USPS for free without the eBay name. Duh!!!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I stand corrected. 😌

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I would dearly love for eBay to bring back the 6x6x4 boxes!!!  I used them the most by far.  The replacement of the 6 3/4 x 6 3/4 x 4 is not close to being as useful AND invariably causes my shipping weight to go over to the next cost increment.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr  Besides that the quality of the boxes is terrible.  They were glued misaligned and cut wrong.  Often they will not close or they have gaping openings at the corners.  Terrible.  Anyone else????

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Yes, everyone else has problems with eBay Shipping Supplies, gaping corners on boxes, misalignment and constant downgrading in quality.

But it would be better to start a new discussion @hepburncox. This one is a year old (which means the mods will probably lock it due to its age) and it's not even about the eBay branded shipping supplies. It's about defunct USPS supplies that had the eBay logo on them.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply