cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those dealing with the Fed-X issue...this is now on the ebay "contact us" page....

jaslyns_vintage_finds_n_more_0-1711552319262.png

This is right above the contact us icon.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: For those dealing with the Fed-X issue...this is now on the ebay "contact us" page....

CS contact volume must be very high for them to have put up that yellow banner alert.

Does that mean sellers should not contact CS because eBay's working on it devon@ebay , or should they continue reaching out to CS as you suggested here (link) :

"There is now a sitewide ticket open on this issue with our highest priority to resolve. If yourself or other sellers are running into to this, I highly recommend reaching out to customer support and having your account and example of what item/ tracking this happened on to [ticket number] ALERT 15247."

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Re: For those dealing with the Fed-X issue...this is now on the ebay "contact us" page....

According to @csbbct eBay has also posted a notice on sellers' Payments page. I don't see the alert, but perhaps that's because I do not use eBay funds for my labels.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I'm just glad they are taking this seriously.

But yeah, don't use Fed Ex for now.

Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I just checked and confirmed it is also on my sellers' Payments page. Thanks.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

CS contact volume must be very high for them to have put up that yellow banner alert.

Does that mean sellers should not contact CS because eBay's working on it devon@ebay , or should they continue reaching out to CS as you suggested here (link) :

"There is now a sitewide ticket open on this issue with our highest priority to resolve. If yourself or other sellers are running into to this, I highly recommend reaching out to customer support and having your account and example of what item/ tracking this happened on to [ticket number] ALERT 15247."

Hey @wastingtime101! Sellers do not need to reach out to customer support but they still can if they want their account added to the ticket as an example. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Call CS and get your items added to the ticket

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

This is on my Payments page:

Some sellers may have noticed an error in their label fees.

Some sellers may have noticed an error in their label fees. We are aware of this and we are working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience.

The supposed "underpayment" is listed below but apparently they aren't going to attempt to extract the fee from my bank account until 3-4 days from now. Hopefully it will be reversed before then.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Hey everyone, please note that due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

For the time being, I am changing all of my FedEx items over to USPS or UPS.  I know they are "working on it", but as big of a chore as it is, it will mean they work harder on it if we all do this.

For one thing, I will make very little money if they keep doubling the shipping.  In some cases shipping costs as much as my items sell for.  So it would make no sense to go through the effort of shipping and make no money, or even lose money.

I expect FedEx to refund us sellers all the money their system has stolen from us.  And I expect eBay to be on our side in this effort of giving us all our deserved refund.

My last and final two FedEx shipments I video recorded the box being measured and weighed with the sticker, all in 4K.  And if I get charge back on these, this goes on YouTube.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Still haven't received my overcharged  rate back. The disclaimer they had said "it will be refunded in 5 business days" and it's been over 12 business days since I've received the message. I called in and the rep counted out loud how many days it'd been, and told me to rest assure it was being handled lol - this is a joke and they're holding our money, when they should be refunding us on their end and fighting it with fedex themselves.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply