cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx shipping

Shipped a package March 18. Package size is 14 x 12 x 10 and weighs 6 pounds. I received an underpayment from FedEx this morning. They took the funds out of my funds at ebay. When I click on view adjustment. It shows that package weight was 6 pounds but when they weighed it was 5.5 pounds so they rounded it to 6 pounds and charged me an additional $9.17. Yes those numbers are correct! This does not make any sense!! I went to fedex website and put in the package dimensions and weight and the charge is the same as ebay. So I am very confused why I am being charged an additional $9.17.

This is not the first time this has happened and I updated all my listings and removed FedEx as an option!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

FedEx shipping

It seems I'm not the only one having an issue with FedEx!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

FedEx shipping

yeah, i'm fine with an adjustment for an inch or a pound here and there.  my issue is the number they are pulling doesn't come anywhere near what a requoted label is at a larger box and higher weight shows.   nor is it anywhere competitive compared to UPS.  so, now i'm probably <24 hours away from switching 100% to UPS even if they are quoting as higher, as I cannot believe whatever price ebay/fedex is showing me right now - if ever.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

FedEx shipping

eBay is aware of the FedEx cost adjustment issue and is working on it. They posted banners on the CS contact pages and seller Payments pages letting sellers know it's a top priority. No need to waste time contacting CS (the waits are long right now due to the volume from this issue). Give eBay some time to sort it out and credit back the funds.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

FedEx shipping

Hey everyone, please note that due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply