cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake PAMP Gold Bullion 1oz, Return possible?

Hello, I have recently bought and Pamp Gold Bullion 1oz on ebay. 

After I have received "bullion". I went to the jeweller, and test if the gold is legitment. The Pamp gold bullion was sealed in plactic case, so they CUT OPEN the case. 

Well the "gold bullion" inside the package turned out to be fake. What jeweller said was that the "bullion" is too thick, and weight is off.

I have requested the return of the item to the seller, and explained that the gold inside the case was illegitimate. Surprisingly, He issue the refund very quick. Refund has not showed up on paypal, nor my credit card statement.(Maybe pending?).

My concern is the case thats cut open. On the ebay policy, it says that the item has to be returned in condition of receiving, but how is it possible to test if the gold was legitimete or not without opening the case? Is it possible to get the refund from this seller?

Item that I purchased.

https://m.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-1-OZ-ONE-OUNCE-PAMP-GOLD-BAR-SEALED-/322922383489?txnId=0

IMG_20171212_035434.jpg

IMG_20171212_035503.jpg

IMG_20171212_035559.jpg

IMG_20171212_035456.jpg

15130693188564070186894551409911.jpg

15130693381504257703392499592261.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Fake PAMP Gold Bullion 1oz, Return possible?

Sorry few more questions.

Can my refund be reversed again to the seller if they report that the item is "damaged".

Is this considered as a counterfeit item which other rule applies?

Thank you!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If the refund was issued then eBay can't reverse it. If the seller files an appeal and wins, eBay repays the seller and you keep the refund. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Wow. This happened to me but it was with uncirculated coins. I took them in to the dealer and sure enough they had been scrubbed lowering the value I paid of $500.00 to the value in gold weight. Thank god for Paypal because I would have been out a bunch of money. Since then I only buy from a couple bullion dealers on Ebay. There is so many people on here selling items like what you got. If you are turned down by Ebay go through Paypal for the return. That's what I did. This is also the reason I love there return policy even though some people will post after this goes up otherwise. Pay no attention to them. I hope you report them. I noticed the company I bought from is not on here anymore. Probably just started a new account scamming people. I hate thiefs. They belong in jail. They knew what they were selling you. Anyways Happy Holidays..............

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Here's an old crimped edge counterfeit 5 gram Pamp on ebay now. 12/20/2018

Message 5 of 5
latest reply