cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay needs to be investigated

Ebay needs to be investigated by The Government. They are over charging buyers for shipping cost and charging higher fees for sellers.Fees turn out to be the same price for shipping cost. Theres no more profit to be made buy sellers selling low priced items because of the high fees

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Ebay needs to be investigated

@downunder-61 wrote:

I just had to go and check didn't I ?

I want that watch !!

Fun item for sure: hope you get it.. Ask first... due to it shows in two listings..

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Did you read the replies to the post you made yesterday about shipping fees? From what you posted it looks like you made a couple extra dollars on the shipping.  That's good. I don't see what the complaint is. The buyer paid you for shipping. Then you use that to pay for shipping. Did you think Ebay would pay you for shipping too?

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Ebay takes their fees out when the buyer pays now. They don't send a monthly invoice anymore if that's what you were concerned about.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

do you mean it cost too much in ebay than other paltforms? and speedpak is very dear and slow

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

eBay certainly needs to be investigated..for slot more then shipping costs. They create and allow an environment for scsmmi g buyers to thrive. I would love to see the Attorney General or FBI look into the way they do business

Message 20 of 20
latest reply