cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay International Shipping Package MIA

I shipped an order to a buyer in Germany using Ebay's International Shipping Service  back in June. I sent it to a forwarder in Illinois where it arrived without issue and was sent on to Germany from there. The buyer had reached out to me stating that they have yet to receive it and the tracking number shows that it has arrived in the country as of June 20th with no further update from there, and it was supposed to be delivered on July 2nd.

I tried reaching out to the carrier for more information, and all I managed to get was that the package would be untrackable once it arrived in the destination country. Otherwise I would have to contact the freight forwarder myself. This is the first international shipment I've sent that has gone missing. Should I have the buyer open an item not received case? It did make it to the address on the label I printed so I think both the buyer and I should be covered, right?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ebay International Shipping Package MIA

Hey @allmycollections8693 . Track the EEUS package here to see if it shows more tracking details: parcelsapp.com/en

If it hasn't been delivered then the buyer can file a non receipt claim after the estimated delivery date. Since this was an EIS shipment you are covered. If any refund is owed to the buyer it will come from eBay.

If you run into any more questions throughout the process come back to let us know.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply