cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIS

eBay International Shipping seems to be considerably slower than the Global Shipping Program. This parcel sat in their warehouse for 20 days before the DHL international phase of their service.

eBay.jpg

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: EIS

I've never seen "consolidation hub" in a USPS tracking line before.  But unless eBay now has a THIRD EIS hub in Philadelphia ( @wastingtime101  do you know?), I believe that package is still your responsibility, and if you haven't filed a missing package case with the USPS yet, you need to PRONTO.  

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Do you see a tracking number that begin with EEUS or ESUS @worldwidetreausures ? Advice will be very different depending on which you see.

Assuming you're the seller, has the buyer filed a claim yet?

What's the estimated delivery date on the order?

If you can answer those 3 questions I can offer some guidance.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

It was ESUS. Still no updates after September 5. I told the buyer to wait until November 6-is the latest delivery date. It is October 18 already, and still no updates. Either lost at the consolidation center or some other issues.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

@worldwidetreausures wrote:

It was ESUS. Still no updates after September 5. I told the buyer to wait until November 6-is the latest delivery date. It is October 18 already, and still no updates. Either lost at the consolidation center or some other issues.

ESUS tracking means you used eBay International Standard Delivery, not eBay International Shipping. The services are different @worldwidetreausures .

With EISD you are responsible end-to-end. The buyer can file a non-receipt claim after the latest estimated delivery date has passed. If that happens, refund the buyer through the claim then turn around and file an insurance claim for reimbursement. Instructions on filing the insurance claim here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/ebay-international-standar...

One other thing: track the package at parcelsapp.com and see what it shows. Make sure there aren't international tracking scans that you're missing through eBay.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Keep us updated okay?

Message 20 of 20
latest reply