cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different payment methods to pay for shipping on e bay.

Hi,

I pay for my e bay shipping thru PayPal what other options do I have beside PayPal?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Different payment methods to pay for shipping on e bay.

@sneaksforyou 

You can use "pending funds" in your MP account.

You can open a stamps dot com free account that will link the tracking to eaby.

you can use pirate ship

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Does anyone know how to make the "pending funds" the default option every time? I can't seem to figure it out. I tried looking through the settings. It gets annoying having to change it for every label.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You can also tie a credit card to your PayPal account to cover label costs.  I haven't tried it yet though.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@lcristel11 wrote:

Does anyone know how to make the "pending funds" the default option every time? I can't seem to figure it out. I tried looking through the settings. It gets annoying having to change it for every label.

Set mine on the label printing page, and it stays at whatever I last used. Think that is how it is supposed to work, but saw a post back a bit where for one seller the setting did not stick until about the 3rd-4th time it was set.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

When you click on create a label there is an option below the different shipping options to pay with paypal account or through pending managed payments. Once you choose which one you want to use it stays.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

@lcristel11 wrote:

Set mine on the label printing page, and it stays at whatever I last used. Think that is how it is supposed to work, but saw a post back a bit where for one seller the setting did not stick until about the 3rd-4th time it was set.

I think that could be my issue. I don't think it has stuck. I'll try again and see if it works. Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply