cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating/Generating Packing Slips for Managed Payments 2020?

With recently being forced into managed payments, I am no longer able to use PayPal for packing slips. I LOVED them because they were accurate, complete, nice looking and took a minimal amount of time to print for all of the orders in a day. 

I am aware that eBay has packing slips... they don't include sales tax and are inaccurate at times. I like including packing slips as a courtesy and personal touch. Also, I appreciate packing slips in anything that I order for a number of reasons. 

Has anyone come up with an easy way (read: minimal time) to create or generate packing slips for their orders? I've considered using the order details page, but modifying the formatting is proving to be time consuming. Looking for suggestions or ideas 🙂 

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere. I did search but didn't see anything relevant. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Creating/Generating Packing Slips for Managed Payments 2020?

I don't print packing slips.

I've considered using the order details page

That is what I print out for my records as it has all the information I need.  I use to have to reduce the page size for it to fit (without missing the right side of the page), but now I can leave it at 100% and all the info is there.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Creating/Generating Packing Slips for Managed Payments 2020?

I am also looking for an alternative to the standard ebay packing slip. I don't like the fact that they want to print all of the information in bold which is using much more ink than standard printing does. I only want to change my ink consumption, but I can't find an Ebay template to edit out the BOLD feature.

Anybody have a suggestion?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply