cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused on refund... Help needed please.

So I bought a New 1 TB Mushkin Triactor 3D SSD. When it arrived it did not work. Seller accepted return, but this is where I'm confused and I feel it gets interesting. I paid with Credit Card, fyi. I shipped the package out the very next day. (1) Upon checking the tracking status of it, I find that the tracking number on ebay does not match the tracking number I printed for the return. The ebay tracking number shows no progress for the package the tracking number I downloaded to print shows the product is delivered. (2) The shipping label printed returns the item to Amazon. (3) A slip that was originally with the item when it was delivered shows the package came from Amazon. (4) The return slip [the one to be inserted inside the package when shipped for return] provided by the seller indicates a return for RAM, as I said before I bought an SDD, not ram. The package slip that I printed provided by EBay was for the SSD. (5) Suddenly I have charges that I am not making appear on my bank statements... If I file a dispute with my bank they automatically shutdown my card... I need my card to get the $252+ refund for the product. How can I sort this out even to ensure that I get my refund??? Cause like I stated the return address was going to Amazon and the tracking numbers aren't matching, and YES I'm about 100% sure that the return slip I printed was the one given to me for the SSD as I do not have any returns on Amazon. Help wanted please.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0