cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic shipping label gone?

Thanks ebay for taking away the classic shipping label printing page. Now i have to measure every boxes dimensions instead and key in instead of just adding the pounds. More wasted time.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Classic shipping label gone?

@propacker819 wrote: ... . Now i have to measure every boxes dimensions ....

If you're sure that the box is less than one cubic foot (1728 cubic inches) then you don't need to ener accurate dimensions, you can just estimate, or enter 8x8x8 for everything.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Are you sure it is gone? 

I'm able to see a link to it on the upper right of the new label experience page that says "Go back to classic label printing"

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Our classic shipping link was removed as of today 3/22/19. We have no choice but to use the new stupid format or print on PayPal. Why does eBay change things that are not broken instead of fixing things that are?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

everytime they do this everyone hated the new pages, they dont work properly etc,, then when you take the survey they say thank you for helping make ebay better, really? if they actually listened to us we wouldnt have these **bleep** pages,,why dont they listen? all they do is waste time and money paying people to come up with new pages nobody likes or wants, i ahve an idea, just send me half the salary of waht you pay these web designers and ill go back to the old pages and everyones happy and ebay saves money lol and the page wont even open for me to print the labels i have to download them now **bleep** is that? lmao

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Exactly. I agree. So disappointing. They need to give us an option to switch back to classic label printing. So much easier and faster.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Since they removed the option to use classic, I printed my label on paypal. I'm not going to play their games. Enough with the useless changes!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@alfredn215 wrote:

Since they removed the option to use classic, I printed my label on paypal. I'm not going to play their games. Enough with the useless changes!

There are two threads with instructions on how to get to the old format even if you don't have the link.  Not everyone can't access the classic shipping pages link.

I agree the new shipping label pages are garbage.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 8 of 8
latest reply