Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic Bulk Shipping Page Better than New Shipping Page

Any thoughts  Better or worse

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Classic Bulk Shipping Page Better than New Shipping Page

Total garbage. Not only is wasteful of space, it now hides options if you manage to pack the item smaller based on some hidden minimum size calculation that you can't undo as a seller. I will probably end up having to purchase via USPS.com instead of eBay.com
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@jamestowngirl52 wrote:

Any thoughts  Better or worse

WORSE!!!

Ebay PLEASE enable the classic bulk label printing until you fix the following problems:

1) Ability to change the ship from ZIP code.  I drop off package at one of several different post offices which have different ZIP codes from my return address.

2) Ability to print any USPS shipping method.  Couple of days ago I had to call eBay to figure out how to print a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Padded Envelope.

3) Ability to create a receipt in PDF form.  I want to keep a permanent record of shipments (for tax purposes) without wasting a lot of paper.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

ALL the new versions are worse. And apparently, its obvious to everybody but ebay.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I did quick comparison of the new and old forms using two different eBay accounts on a 24" monitor.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/Ergonomics-of-eBay-s-new-Shipping-Form-Incompetence-A...

Even though I use dual 24" monitors the new interface forces me to work like I have a mobile device - scrolling, hidden information, multiple tabs.

Another perfect indication that eBay does not eat it own dog food.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply