cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot print a label for January 3., 2022

January 3, 2022 is not a choice in the drop down for purchasing a shipping label through Ebay shipping.

January 3rd is not a holiday and USPS is open for business.

So far I have called Ebay customer support,  reached out  to AskEbay on Twitter and did a chat with an agent. No one so far can get this corrected.

I did see another post or two addressing this issue in the shipping forum.

Hopefully this gets corrected today so labels for the 3rd can be printed and packages can be shipped. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Looks like it was just fixed as of 10:23am (on east coast)

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@tcm6065 wrote:

Hopefully this gets corrected today so labels for the 3rd can be printed and packages can be shipped. 

Ayup, this secondary bug involving the missing January 3rd has now been fixed. Confirmation of that was posted by eBay in this other thread here: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Bulk-Labels-show-shipping-date-as-Jan-1-but-Dec-31-not-availa... 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I'm still unable to print labels today, January 3rd.  Anyone else still having issues as well??

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I just printed a bunch but I have ONE that keeps coming up with an error! I’m not sure what to do. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

February 9th - unable to print labels (error showing) contacted eBay - they're aware of the issue but no idea when this will be resolved - anyone else having problems?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

February 14th - unable to print since yesterday. I have packages that need to be delivered max by Tuesday February 15th. A little freaking out. I was told to clear cookies and cache, try a different computer other than an Imac, I did, used a desktop. The customer service agent told me to go to the post office and they would pay the difference, a little skeptical about that, there is an 80.00$ minimum difference. I called later on during the day, still no fix, still no advancement on the issue. What can I do?? Please help!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Having same issue 😞

Message 8 of 8
latest reply