cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Purchase a UPS Label - Something Went Wrong

For some reason after eBay moved me off PayPal and required I pay using the new format with direct link to my bank account, I can no longer purchase UPS labels.  I feel like I've tried everything - called tech support for over a year on it and I've been told it is a glitch but I don't know what is causing it.  I have friends who can print UPS labels so not sure why I can no longer do that.  I put money in my Paypal account so there was a balance there but that didn't work.  After I try to purchase it, a pop up appears at the top of the page and says something went wrong.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@mountainmama777 

Not sure why you can't purchase the labels, but don't think it has anything to do with Managed Payments.

You don't pay for UPS shipping until after the package has been delivered.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You can buy UPS at Pirateship and I have found that sometimes they are less expensive than eBay, And you can pay for it with any credit card and/or if you prefer your Paypal account.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Interesting @richard1rst - will give it a try!

@kensgiftshop  - I didn't know that about UPS labels, but strange that it stopped working after they changed my account from Paypal to the bank account.  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Having same issue. It just started doing this. It use to print and i never had paypal.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

happened to me twice in last two weeks, one item was 33 with ups and 151 with usps to send ,had to cancel order

calling and calling still not resolved, have 120 items on time away

Message 7 of 7
latest reply