cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you view tracking on USPS website? It is not working for me 3/24/2024

Whenever I input a tracking number on USPS to check the status, it does not work.  I get a white screen.

It was working fine for me earlier this week.  I tried last night (3/23) and again this morning (3/24) and I get the same blank / white screen.

I tried 2 different browsers and got the same results.

Any ideas?  

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Can you view tracking on USPS website? It is not working for me 3/24/2024

Its not you, its an issue with the USPS site.  This happens from time to time and all you can do is wait until the USPS fixes its issue.  Happening to me right now too (and also last week for 2 days).  Just know its not an issue on your end (computer, browser, etc).  Just keep checking it, as it comes and goes throughout the day.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for replying.    It's always good to hear that it isn't just me.  LOL.

Hope USPS gets this fixed!  

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Yeah I get it...misery loves company (I felt the same way last weekend when having the same issue - was just glad it wasn't a "me only" issue).  Last time it was resolved by Monday (lately it seems things go a little wonky with the USPS tracking system on weekends).  The good thing though, is that the tracking on the Ebay site keeps updating (even if you are getting a blank page on the USPS website).

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I just checked an order that is in transit via USPS. The tracking hasn't been updated on eBay, but USPS shows full tracking.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Wonder what is going on?  I tried it again, and I still get a blank screen.   I also get the black screen on Ebay when I click on the tracking number.  (I do see some tracking on Ebay... so that is helpful.  Lately though, the Ebay tracking is lagging behind the USPS tracking for me.)

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

no blank screen for me.

PC   

windows 10 pro

Microsoft Edge

for as long as I can remember eBay has always lagged behind in updating

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

If you are using a VPN or add blocker,  try pausing them before going to the site .  I always get a white screen if I forget to do this.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

No vpn or ad blockers here.  This all started for me last weekend but cleared up on that Monday.  Now this weekend was fine (I even checked tracking on the usps website this Sunday morning) until about 12 noon when I started getting the blank page on the usps website again.  I know last weekend, some people said that they were getting the blank page as well and others said it loaded without issue.  I don't get what is going on.  I am thinking it might be a regional thing, if that is even possible?  I expect it to be resolved by tomorrow as that is what happened last weekend.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

No ad blockers here either. 

I have tried in chrome and Edge.  Same results.  Blank screen.  

I also cleared cookies and re-started my laptop.  Same results.  Blank screen.

I give up.🙄

I will see what tomorrow brings.

Thank you for replying everyone.  No idea why it's happening.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Been down for us here in NJ since yesterday at noon, just a blank white screen.  Not helpful when USPS is losing 1 out of every 3 orders currently. I feel like USPS is in full collapse. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply