cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Upgrade An Appeal Request?

I just listed an oximeter sensor ONLY, lots of detailed pictures of the cables, ends, connections, etc with the description containing the name, brand , and part number of the unit.   I have a no return policy. Buyer purchases, then tells me that she is demanding full refund that it is not what she expected because she expected a complete oximeter. So, she opens a item defective case and wins. She then leaves me nasty feedback. I have appealed to ebay customer service, and basically they said, yeah, sometimes these things happen, but we are siding with the buyer! The sensor was brand new, she couldn't even use it because she didn't have the proper equipment to use it, so it really a case of buyer's remorse. I offered to give her refund, if returned in original condition if she pays for shipping, or I would refund her $3.00 and she could keep it. Nope, that''s when she escalated the case....and won. I have tried to appeal, but I don't know where to go from here. If they had phone service, I would ask to speak to supervisor, but obviously, cannot now. Any helpful tips out there?  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can I Upgrade An Appeal Request?

You can try emailing eBay or contacting them on Facebook/Twitter. However, being that they already decided on the appeal, you may be out of luck:(

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@3d_discounts   

Is it the one that was sold on 4/9?

That listing doesn't say anything about it just being the clip.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

What do you mean?

It is in the TITLE and DESCRIPTION>>  SpO2 Oxygen Monitoring Sensor Soft-tip fit Nellcor Oximeter DS100A Adult Finger Clip 9 Pin

Message 4 of 4
latest reply