Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMBINED SHIPPING

CUSTOMER BOUGHT A HAIR BERET AND SHELL EARRINGS

SEPARATELY EACH COST ABOUT $ 5.45 SHIPPING

BOTH PIECES WILL FIX IN ONE BOX  FOR $ 5.45

HOW TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN

I'M NEW TO SELLING ON E BAY AND HAVE NO CLUE !

THANKS SMITTY

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: COMBINED SHIPPING

If the buyer used 2 separate IDs then you cannot combine. If the buyer checked out using eBay International Shipping you cannot combine.

If this is a standard domestic sale and both purchases are going to the same buyer at the same address that checked out using the same ID, then you can combine.

Go to the bulk shipping page @smitty88826 :

https://gslblui.ebay.com/gslblui/bulk

If you can combine the orders you will see on the top left of the page something that looks similar to this. Click on it. The orders will automatically combine so you can enter package info for the single package, and the tracking will automatically update to both orders.

combine.png

While you can purchase a label for one order then manually upload tracking to the second order, I do not recommend that because it increases the chance of human error. Often buyers will check out as a guest with one single character different in the IDs and it's easy to miss.

Using bulk shipping, the system will tell you if you can combine or not.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can also refund the buyer which I do for International Buyers on a weekly basis.

But make sure there is a tracking number on each item and not just "one box". Buyer can say they received only one item.

I usually mail my items out and then email buyer that I sent a "combine shipping discount".

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I doubt they'll be refunding the buyer the combined difference having fallen into the 99 cent auction trap. Seller is losing money on a bunch of these sales. At least for this one they'll have avoided a loss by combining shipping in 1 package and keeping the few bucks difference.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply