cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer wants to return item claims does not fit

Buyer wants to return watch, claims is does not fit. Watch description clearly showed the maximum wrist size it would fit. The watch was sent first class with free shipping.

I will issue a refund, but can I charge the buyer for my original shipping cost.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Buyer wants to return item claims does not fit

What is your return policy?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Since you have a no return policy, and the buyer's reason for wanting to return the item is a 'remorse' return, you do not have to accept the return.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I have a no return policy.
The question is if I do accept a return, can I deduct my original cost for shipping from the refund
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I have a no return policy.
The question is if I do accept a return, can I deduct my original cost for shipping from the refund.
The buyer said they would leave negative feedback
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Buyer said that they would leave negative feedback
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

ebay don't care about sellers as should; we are family (no ebay without selers as well buyer);

buyer can lie about size, color, don't work -zipper..... AND EBAY IS ON BUYER SIDE;

IT's time to resolve that issue outside ebay - is NOT about   $ 5 / 10 shipping (no Q seller must issue refund for item) BUT NOT for shipping) BUT about principle;

just few minutes ago supervisior from return department inform me that ebay DO NOT LOOK on picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN why we must put pic !!!!!!!!!!!!!/????????????

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@jjp48flwrote:

@jjp48flwrote:

if they said they would leave a negative if you wouldn't take a return thats feedback extortion and any neg left should be removable

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 8 of 8
latest reply