cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer return request for fit

Buyer received jeans and states in comments “You did not mention these are extra long.  They don’t fit and a size 28 regular fits me perfectly”.   Her reason is “Doesn’t work or defective”.  

Measurements were listed and the length was 30.5”.  A long or extra long in the brand are 33-34”.  

I have a no return policy.  What are my choices?  I will add I would be ok with the return if I don’t have to pay shipping. 

Thank you.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Not much choice.  You'll need to accept the return and you'll having to pay the shipping, if you want it back.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Best to take the return and get your item back. If you don't the person will get a refund and keep the item. This is one of the problems that can arise when selling clothes. Build a small buffer into each item so when you do get returns it is not a big hit. Really who knows why they don't want it. It could be any reason at all, but that is what they have decided to use as a reason.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Unfortunately you may be looking for a choice that benefits you over the buyer.

There is not one. 

You WILL be refunding the buyer and it's your decision to pay postage back or not get the item back at all. 

It's about to be a lesson an ebay seller somewhere learns almost every day

Message 4 of 4
latest reply