cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aqualine Tracking?

I' m a buyer and seller on eBay. I have made many purchases and sold many items. I generally use USPS, FED EX, UPS, the standards. I get up to date alerts, can track my package to it's destination, & receive confirmation when the item is delivered. I recently purchased an item not knowing about this Aqualine Shipping. Today Is Day 3 where no package was delivered. Interesting it says again unable to gain access to front door to deliver package. Please contact the carrier to resolve. Huh? Well they do not provide any information on who the carrier is. It says it goes back to a facility in Eagan, MN. What facility? Where is it at? What is the address? I have a call box out front, & have been home since I work from home, but no call, no note left saying they were there. I even put up a note to the carrier to call the box, or leave me info so I can pick it up myself, if its that much a problem to make a phone call or leave a note. I try to contact the seller who is in Israel, but all I get is robo responses. Beyond frustrating! eBay needs to look into this problem...

Thanks for listening.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Aqualine Tracking?

You Purchased from an Amazon drop shipper most likely.

So I'm guessing Amazon is trying to deliver your package.

Just know if it becomes return to sender due to issues with delivery you will void your ebay buyer protections and will be required to do a chargeback if the seller doesn't respond to refunds.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply