cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else unable to add UPS tracking #?

The UPS labels I printed this morning through Ebay labels do not show up as shipped under my orders.  When I try to manually enter the tracking numbers, the website will not accept them and it just returns me to the orders awaiting shipping page.  Anyone else having this issue?  Solutions?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

i have same issue this noon. still can not do. Does your resolve?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Same issue here, it did not add the tracking number when I created a label.  I tried to manually add it and no go. Now I have a shipment thats shows being late and now my metrics will be dinged..

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Same for me. Printed one label yesterday and one today, for the same order. Neither showed up on the webpage. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I had to call ebay support to solve this issue. They will cancel the first label and ask you to print a new one while on the phone.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

yes i facing same issue, also the UPS labels which you generating for new orders, if you see some of UPS tracking it is showing its old used label, because its shows deliver already even if you ship item yesterday. its a nasty bug going on.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Does anybody have a solution for this?   Can you still use the label that printed even though it has an old tracking number?   You can't void a UPS label either because they bill you after you use it.   So if the tracking number has already been used even before you printed the label are you still going to get billed for it?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

FYI-I figured it out.   Because there are a limited number of tracking numbers available,  it is common practice for UPS  to recycle numbers over time.  What happens is if that original tracking number is associated with another eBay transaction then the eBay system will not allow you to enter it has the tracking number on a new eBay transaction.  

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

You are all doing better than myself.  I can't get Ebay to print a darn UPS label.  Just tells me unable to print at this time due to unspecified error.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Ditto.  Ebay customer service keeps telling me there is no reason I cannot add the tracking numbers manually, but they are unable to do so for me.  No help at all.  Still no solution.  

Message 10 of 10
latest reply