cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A way to give feedback on eBay global shipping so the seller doesn't get the bad feedback.

I had to give the one star on shipping because there was no way to give eBay global shipping feedback even though the seller shipped it on time, he gets the blame when eBay should, but it took 11 days for eBay global shipping to mail it. When a seller uses eBay global shipping there should be a different box on scoring eBay global shipping bad service when it's there screw up, so eBay gets the blame since eBay global shipping their brainchild and not the seller where it hurts their business. Liston eBay put in feedback on how eBay global shipping does so the seller don't pay for the price of eBays screw up when the seller uses eBay global shipping. It might even improve eBay global shipping if it shows its weaknesses where you can fix it to make it faster and better service. 30 days shipping is just too long and bad for eBays business could of been two weeks if eBay shipping mailed it as soon as they received it a restricted item was eBay global shipping excuse it was a small wooden box, they later changed the excuse. We need feedback shipping box were on eBay global shipping gets the shipping feedback only not the seller where it hurts them and not eBay.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

A way to give feedback on eBay global shipping so the seller doesn't get the bad feedback.

1st; 30 days is NOT unheard of and anyone buying from another country should know that. Items can sit in Customs awaiting release for a month easily, so even Global Shipping (which is really EIS now) has NO control over that as well. 

2nd- the 'stars' don't mean a thing to a seller anymore, so there is no point in caring. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

thanks for posting. Rest assured. You will not have that problem with me.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Do I understand correctly that because there wasn’t a category you could use to complain about the CARRIER  you scored using the SELLER’S Rating?

And you  knew  what it may do, but…. “ hey”?  

Here, the seller takes a hit because YOU  did it. 

Regardless of how things are set up, feedback and ratings are for the SELLER and not the CARRIER or to be used as product reviews. The system is fine, it’s the people who misuse it constantly that are the problem.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I don't think you "had to" give the seller one star. Actually, I think you shouldn't have. You could have complained about ebay delays in the FB comments.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

My items I have gotten several months now from Macao do not take 30 days....but then again it's not EIS I am assuming...this month an item only took 9 days...and it had tracking.

Depends who you use for shipping. I was able to send something to New Jersey and it took only 3 days by USPS....A happy buyer who became a "repeat buyer".

I don't use eBay shipping labels. I don't want my packages sitting in a hub for so many weeks.

And with the holidays and snow bound days coming up, good luck. A happy buyer is a buyer who receives their item in a normal time span...and thus maybe a "repeat buyer".

Yes, EIS has the backing of a seller...but I want repeat buyers who are happy with delivery times.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply