cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A lot of shipping locations are excluded. Why?

Hello,

For some reason some of the items I am  selling are excluded in many countries. I didn't set this up in selling preferences or shipping policy. I want to ship these items worldwide, does anyone know what could be the reason and how to fix it? 

Pictures: 

----------------------------------------------
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: A lot of shipping locations are excluded. Why?

What do you see when you click on "Create exclusion list" in the first image?  And have you checked your Shipping Preferences under "exclude"?

https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

They both seem OK.

Capture1.PNGCapture.PNG

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. Were you ever able to find a solution, or at least a workaround? Thanks!

-Jim the obscure-classical-CD seller
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Owing to the current pandemic, many countries has restricted or stopped both incoming and outgoing shipping to and from their country.  I believe, as eBay becomes aware of each country's policy, they are adjusting shipping options accordingly.  

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

The OP was posted in December.  His issues are not related to covid19.

The poster who brought this thread back from the land of the lost probably is dealing with the covid restrictions.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

No,  I've contacted eBay several times about this issue, every time they were promising me to fix it within a week or something and dedicated team working on it.  More than half year later and they still couldn't help me. And even if I make the new account they block it immediately after I make a new listing and try to link it to my paypal account. Very disappointed about the eBay.

By the way, as other user mentioned, THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE NOT ABOUT COVID19. This was happening even before the pandemic.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Maybe it's what you're selling; cash, coins and currency are not allowed in the mail for most countries shipping within that country or internationally.   People get around it all the time in personal and private but selling in eBay it becomes a known legal transaction.

https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/il_027.htm

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@tikrainesimas wrote:

No,  I've contacted eBay several times about this issue, every time they were promising me to fix it within a week or something and dedicated team working on it.  More than half year later and they still couldn't help me. And even if I make the new account they block it immediately after I make a new listing and try to link it to my paypal account. Very disappointed about the eBay.

By the way, as other user mentioned, THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE NOT ABOUT COVID19. This was happening even before the pandemic.

As someone mentioned, this may be related to the prohibition of some items in some countries. Try to list an 'innocent' item, e.g. a print, make sure you pick the proper category (e.g. art-->prints) and see whether the exclusion list is the same as in the original screenshot. Ebay does exclude several  European countries (incorrectly, i.e. they are not on the official USPS exclusion list) but not as many as shown in your original screen shot. Don't forget to delete the test.

PS. the pic shows the exclusion list in my listings. It is virus related as the list in my settings does not exclude any European country.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply