cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 business days qualify for Top Rated Seller?

Hi Everyone,

I would like to change my shipping to 2 business days because when i drop my items off at the post office I keep getting lates.   I think the Post office does not scan them in unitl after midnight.

If I change my option to 2 business days and I stop getting lates can I still qualify for Top rate seller?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: 2 business days qualify for Top Rated Seller?

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/top-rated.html

Yes, you can have a two day handling time. You just won't qualify for the TRS+ discount.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

TRS is not worth all the hoops

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Really?  I thought TRS's get their items put at the top?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@glamchick_01 wrote:

Really?  I thought TRS's get their items put at the top?

Search for your items and then come back and tell me. I've never seen any position difference, myself. There was a monetary reason to do it back in the day, but now its really not worth the hassle (IMO). Really, used clothing does not get much attention here anyway anymore. I'm surprised you sell anything. In all honesty, almost all of your sales are less then $2.00 (many, 99 cents). I wouldn't put ANY effort to sell on eBay for that kind of money, especially TRS requirements.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I completely agree with you.  Its just not worth it.... My sales have been so low

I am considerring shutting down or try to find something else to sell.   The customers on Ebay have become really brutal!!  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@glamchick_01 wrote:

I completely agree with you.  Its just not worth it.... My sales have been so low

I am considerring shutting down or try to find something else to sell.   The customers on Ebay have become really brutal!!  

EBay has cultivated this into a nameless, faceless experience and has made everyone not trust anyone. What's truly sad is that eBay was based on trust and now no one trusts anyone here, not even (especially) eBay. Items are buried among other sellers selling unrelated (duplicate) items to what the buyer even searched for, resulting in buyers moving to other platforms for a simpler buying experience. When I search for something, I want THAT EXACT ITEM, not a bunch of things that eBay thinks I want.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply