Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Handling Disputes

I hope this question finds someone with some answers. Personally, I find it unacceptable, that I have to ask the community a question that Ebay should answer. But, I digress. I shipped an item, but forgot to add tracking number. Buyer said never rece...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ship from address won't update

Hi folks. I have changed "all" my seller and account addresses to my current address in Texas but in my item listing still says "Located in: Concord, California, United States". I've been trying to correct this for days, no progress. My Texas addy is...

UPS & FED EX RATES

Be very careful on UPS and FED EX rates mine just DOUBLED since last month on the same size and weight packages.shipped reno to east coast in april for 1/2 of todays rate from Reno to So Dakota.There IS no rational explanation..

Delay at the Global Shipping Center (Litchfield)

Good morning,I searched for this topic and found a few others. However, most of them were being shipped electronics or things requiring batteries. Mine's a book. What other reasons might it be delayed?I'm a bit concerned because it's a rather valuabl...

USPS problems in zip codes 33166 33172, 33195, 33152

USPS in this zone is a disaster, if you are a seller avoid shipping by USPS on those zip codes, they have tons of misdeliveries, they have so many claims from customers, that they do not investigate anymore, they just deny them all. They just do not ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return to seller due to "Item not as described"

Hi. I'm hoping someone can provide some advice. I recently purchased an item which was listed as new, but it was clearly used, damaged and not giftable. The seller was completely non-responsive to my messages.I opened a case and ebay agreed with me t...

Resolved! International shipping - Canada

I have never done international shipping and think I have the concept, but need reassurance. A buyer questioned if I ship to Canada. The package is one of the larger ones I have and I have it as buyer pays shipping - USPS ground advantage. Is my unde...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

In transit to next facility, arriving late. USPS incompetence.

In the past month I have had 6 customers open item not received requests due to usps ground advantage packages being delayed. Tracking always states: "In transit to next facility, arriving late." These packages are arriving 1 to 2 weeks past ebay's d...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS Ground Advantage

Tracking is terrible and shipments are late a lot of the time, at least where I am shipping from.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Rash of non-paying zero feedback members?

Oddly, this seems specific to a few vintage Stetson hats I've been auctioning. I suspect one or two members are responsible for reasons I don't fully understand. It simply costs me time selling to legitimate members.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Label overprice

Hello, on April 12 I sold an item for $135.00, the shipping label was supposed to be $13.17. I ended up paying $154.94, which was more than the actual item. When I purchased the QR code for the label through ebay it said it was going to cost me $13.1...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors