cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change USPS return packages to use Ground Advantage instead of Priority Mail?

There's no reason for return packages to be using Priority Mail when Ground Advantage exists. 

I use free returns on most of my items, and while it's fortunately not used that often, when it is and Priority Mail is used, it really hurts. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Is there a way to change USPS return packages to use Ground Advantage instead of Priority Mail?

It seems to me that whenever I have had a return eBay only charges me whatever the outgoing shipping cost was. How did you ship it in the first place?For example, I recently had a sticker returned to me. I was only charged, by eBay, 63 cents.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

With the discounts, priority is usually cheaper than ground advantage anyways....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@therapydragon 

Within your Site Preferences, you can choose to add a RMA number to the return case. This option will allow you to choose an eBay return label or provide your own return label to the return case.

If I add my own return label, I purchase the label from PirateShip and then upload it to the return case.

https://www.ebay.com/rtn/Return/SellerRules

Posting ID
Message 4 of 4
latest reply