cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Shipping Program does not show up

PLEASE HELP: As a seller, I'm still having trouble with the GSP. I've checked and re-checked to make sure I have all of my preferences right, but not all items I list come up as have GSP available. What do I have to do to make sure all of my items have GSP as a option. Also now I have a Aussie who has won many items and wants them sent using GSP, but I cannot get it to show up. This same buyer has had items shipped using GSP, along with other buyer in his country. What am I doing wrong or is there a problem on the other end. Thx......

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Global Shipping Program does not show up

I see 32 listings, 31 of them under gsp, the only one which isn't is the "Yamaha FJ-1100/1200 K & N Disc Brake Pads Fit Many Other Models Drag Bike" which has a direct shipping option to Belgium where I live for 42.04$.

This is strange, because I have the impression I replied to this same question of yours, pointing out the same non-gsp listing, a few days ago, I went to see if someone else had offered a solution and couldn't find the thread, was it deleted by the mods?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Global Shipping Program does not show up

There are some items that the gsp won't ship so if an item is not in the gsp it could be because the gsp won't ship it. I'm fairly sure that I've heard before that they won't ship fuel pumps but it looks like 2 sold crankshafts aren't included either even though a previously sold crankshaft is in the gsp.

There was another poster who was having a similar problem with ebay motors parts and accessories items so it is possible it is some sort of glitch. I'm sorry that doesn't help you very much.

One thing that you should do is block international bidders when an item is not in the gsp. Go to site preferences - buyer requirements and check off ' block buyers who have a primary address in a country that I don't ship to'.  That will block all non gsp items to international buyers unless they have an address in the US or you specify a shipping cost to their country in the listing.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply