cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

turbo lister

TurboLister has been closing itself for a while and I thought I would do what I have done a couple of times before.  Without thinking things through, I UNINSTALLED !! the program.  Like an idiot.  Of course cannot reinstall it.  I'm completely ticked off at myself.  Does anyone have any idea if I can ever get the program back on my computer?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: turbo lister

http://download.ebay.com/turbo_lister2/TurboListerInstall.htm

You might still be able to install it.  As long as you have a backup, you might be fine.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Maybe you can google a torrent for it or find someone else that has it. eBay got rid of it because they want you to use their tool in seller hub. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

http://download.ebay.com/turbo_lister2/TurboListerInstall.htm

You might still be able to install it.  As long as you have a backup, you might be fine.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I did, and I do have a backup. Thanks ever so much.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

eBay became money whores a while back,  so what you are used to selling with on eBay isn't there any longer.  They want every penny thay can get from every direction.  worse than a bank.

I have been selling on eBay since they started,   so Now we are forced to use another seller tool.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@portersstuff wrote:

eBay became money whores a while back,  so what you are used to selling with on eBay isn't there any longer.  They want every penny they can get from every direction.  worse than a bank.

I have been selling on eBay since they started,   so Now we are forced to use another seller tool.

I will use Turbo Lister as long as I can and when I can't goodbye eBay.

I will never use the Hub.  It offers nothing I can't already do and to me it is how eBay will SPY on sellers.

They will know what we list and how often.  They will know what we re-list and what we list as new every time.

eBay will decide what price we can sell something for.  How many times we can list the same item.

More and more, eBay wants the seller to be invisible.  That what you buy ON eBay, is really FROM eBay.

Only when there is a problem does the seller become visible and suddenly eBay is JUST A VENUE.

eBay was wonderful before they tried to become everything to everybody.  Now, they are nothing to everybody.  The place where people go after they have looked everywhere else.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

The ebay set up sucks, it takes too long and you are very restricted in how you can set up your auction. Of course they would get rid of something that is convenient and easy for the users.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I totally agree with your comments. What I don't get is HOW are they getting money from users working from the ebay version versus turbo lister (especially since it was theirs in the first place)!! I hate using ebay to set up my auctions...it sucks and takes too long...you are too restricted in what you can do...why do these companies (sites) always give you something that works great and then take it away for something that sucks and is awkward and time consuming....

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

And let's also not forget that no matter how many people asked, how many times, over how many years... they NEVER made TurboLister available for the Mac. I agree with you... I'll continue to use TurboLister for as long as I can, but after that... bye bye eBay.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

thank you for posting the link!  i just used it and it fixed the problem i was having.

i sure wish ebay would continue to support turbo lister...it was a great program!

i've tried using their tool....it's a tool!  😞

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Bye!

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I am a seller for 17 years, ebay only makes money with sellers and every time it takes away more benefits and rights. ebay is every day that passes a bigger **bleep**.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

THANK YOU for the link.  I was able to uninstall Turbo Lister that wasn't working, clicked on the link provided and finally able to get Turbo Lister to install.  I rarely backed up database as I wasn't selling much for the last year - boy do I regret not backing up.  I did get back 52 items from sychronizing and that helped a lot and was able to upload items for sale.  

Message 13 of 13
latest reply