cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terrible customer support

Just got hung up with Hosea from CS because he couldn't answer why I pay the business starter price and states listing 250 items per month I am at 180 and cannot explain why but said I could cancel my subscription. But I need to wait till Feb 9 to request an increase in my selling limit which is as is mentioned in the subscription $4.95/mo 250/$0.30. pretty clear to me

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Oh forgot did I say he just got frustrated and hung up. Wow great stuff eBay

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Regardless of the store type, all sellers, including new sellers, are given monthly quantity & total value limitations. Maybe, you opened up an ebay store too early before your actual selling limitations were given a boost. 

Just hang tight & request the limitations increase in February. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You can't buy an increase in monthly selling limits by opening a store:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You are combining two separate things which is why you are confused.  The listings available to you due to the store level you have is a completely separate thing than your selling limits.  Because you have a store will NEVER override what your selling limits are.  Your selling limits will ALWAYS come first no matter what store level you have.

When a seller desires to increase their selling limits, they are allowed to request an increase once every 30 days. Mark your calendar and every 30 days request an increase until you have your selling limit well above anything you think you will ever need. Below is a link to where you can go to ask for a selling limit increase. It is the third option in the link below.

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/sl

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 5
latest reply