Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Item doesn't work

I had an iPod shuffle 2nd gen listed. A buyer paid for it. It worked when I listed it, but when I tested it, it won't take a charge. I thought I could fix it, but have had no luck. It's my thought that the battery is dead. I want to be completely hon...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

long time seller

Has anyone else experienced very low or no sales over the last 6 months? I have been a seller since 2008 and it has pretty much dried up!

Ebay relisted something that I already sold and it sold again.

This time is was something I recently sold so I was able to find it as being sold I sold something a couple years ago and somehow, it was relisted and sold again. The 1st sale was so long ago that I couldn't find anything on that sale.I told the buye...

eBay for Charity: Connected for Good?

Hi all, We are a new seller and an eBay for Charity direct seller. I've worked with other charities before on eBay sales, and I know of a forum called "Connected for Good" that exists for charity sellers. The forum is mentioned on this eBay for Chari...

Done With E-bay

I have been a member for 18 years over 900 transactions with 100% rating, I had not sold on E-bay since their change to manage money transactions until this week only to find out that my money is on hold for 30 days. This is unacceptable !! Called ta...

Resolved! Basic store subscription

Hey all I just signed up for the basic store for $21.99 a month and I'm wondering what I should do first? Well actually the first thing I did was use the coupon someone told me to use. It wasn't really worth much but I used it. Now I've got this stor...

Listing issue

Since the listing tool updated, I can’t list shirts. It seems the only type of shirts are “ button up”. Has anyone else see this. As I am a clothing reseller, this is a huge issue. I can’t list shirts due to this issue  

IMG_2073.png IMG_2075.png

Resolved! Bundle items

Bundled items per customer request, someone else bought and paid for them. Good sale as far as I am concerned but.. the original customer keeps requesting I cancel other persons sale because I promised it to them. My question is there a way to preven...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offers staying listed ... ?

Hello All! First time we have seen this. Accepted an offer this morning and instead of going to the "waiting for payment", item still shows for sale. Thought there was a post somewhere about this, but couldn't find it, so we apologize if this has bee...

Delisted antique carved water buffalo horn

eBay has over 1000 water buffalo horns listed - many listed as dog chews - but they will not allow me to list my carved buffalo horn. After mine was delisted, I called CS and the rep did not understand that water buffalos are not protected or endange...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors