Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sort by number of bids

Is just me, or is it not possible anymore to "sort by number of bids"

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: sort by number of bids

I have also been perturbed by the removal of this function, but I've found that if you put "&LH_NOB=1&_sabdlo=1" in the url of your search it will eliminate all the items with no bids, and then if you sort by best match it more-or-less delivers you the original results sorted by number of bids.

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

It's not there. I need this, use it daily. I like to see what people are bidding on. PLUS, I like to bid on a LOT OF THESE ITEMS..Ebay needs to bring back this TOOL!!!!! SO Annoying. And forget the advanced option it does NOT give you the actual bids you are requesting.

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

ME TOO!!!!!! It's not there. I need this. use it daily. I like to see what people are bidding on. PLUS, I like to bid on a LOT OF THESE ITEMS...Ebay needs to bring back this TOOL!!!!! SO Annoying. And forget the advaced option it does NOT give you the bids.

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

I'm with you. I NEED this, us it DAILY! SOOOOO Annoying it WILL effect my purchases on Ebay!

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

I'm going to say it, over & over until someone at Ebay listens, I need this, use it daily. I like to see what people are bidding on. PLUS, I like to bid on a LOT OF THESE ITEMS...Ebay needs to bring back this TOOL!!!!! SO Annoying. And forget the advaced option it does NOT give you the bids. THIS WILL CUT DOWN ON THE PURCHASES< THOUSANDS I SPEND ON Ebay for my business!

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

@halloweenboo wrote:

I'm going to say it, over & over until someone at Ebay listens, I need this, use it daily. I like to see what people are bidding on. PLUS, I like to bid on a LOT OF THESE ITEMS...Ebay needs to bring back this TOOL!!!!! SO Annoying. And forget the advaced option it does NOT give you the bids. THIS WILL CUT DOWN ON THE PURCHASES< THOUSANDS I SPEND ON Ebay for my business!

Please don't...an ebay employee during weekly chat has sent over a request to review due to all of the people so worked up about it.

You now have a 30% chance the function will return.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

UGH!

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Great hack. Thanks

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

@bestfindsusa wrote: