cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller id suspended. I'm 100% perfect on all transactions. Need to talk to a person.

Seller ID is suspended.  Don't know why.  I'm 100% perfect on all transactions.  Help!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

seller id suspended. I'm 100% perfect on all transactions. Need to talk to a person.

@pine_lakes 

The email you received should say why the account was suspended and what needs done to fix it, if anything.

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

@pine_lakes 

The email you received should say why the account was suspended and what needs done to fix it, if anything.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

@pine_lakes 

Dumb question coming up....

Did you sign up for Managed Payments?

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

@pine_lakes 

Have you completed managed payments yet? You still have 1 listing up and your right you do have good stats, so that's got to be it?

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

@pine_lakes wrote:

Seller ID is suspended.  Don't know why.  I'm 100% perfect on all transactions.  Help!

Whatever "100% perfect on all transactions" means, I doubt that is the criteria that eBay uses when evaluating risk.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

What does your seller dashboard say?  Between the dashboard and the email, it will be spelled out for you.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Finally got a live person at eBay.  Turns out the offer I was sending to the 3 "watchers" of the golf club I am selling was the problem.  One of the "watchers" was no longer a member or had his account suspended.  When this happens, eBay prohibits my offer going to any of the "watchers", not just the bad apple.  Unfortunately, I get a message saying ID suspended, instead of saying one of the "watchers" ID was suspended.  Go figure.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Go figure.

@pine_lakes 

It's a Christmas miracle! 😀

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Finally got in contact with a live person at eBay.  I am selling a golf club.  I have 3 "watchers".  I sent them a lower price.  I received a message from eBay stating my ID had been suspended.  However, it wasn't my ID that was suspended, but one of the "watchers'" ID's.  Unfortunately, eBay cancels my offer to all three, not just the bad apple.  So, I can't send my offer unless the bad apple cancels his "watch."  Don't understand how the bad apple was apple to access eBay if he was suspended.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Finally got in contact with a live eBay person.  Turns out that it wasn't my ID that was cancelled, but the ID of one of the "watchers" of the golf club I'm selling.  Unfortunately, eBay won't send my offer to the good "watchers" while the bad apple is still watching my golf club.  Doesn't make sense to me.  Also, if the bad apple's ID is cancelled, how can he access my listing?

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Finally got in contact with a live eBay person.  Turns out that it wasn't my ID that was cancelled, but the ID of one of the "watchers" of a golf club I'm selling.  I made an offer to lower my price and sent it to all "watchers".  One of them had his ID suspended.  Ebay  won't sent my offer to any of them as long as the "watcher" with the suspended ID is still watching.  What I don't understand is how the one bad apple could access my listing if he is suspended.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

My bet is: that person/buyer was NOT suspended when they looked at your listing??

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Finally got in contact with a live eBay person.  Turns out that one of the "watchers" of a golf club I'm selling had his ID suspended, not me.  I sent an offer to all those watching reducing the price.  Ebay blocked my offer because one person had his ID suspended.  Instead of not just sending it to the good eBayers, their policy it not to send it to any, if one is a bad apple.  By the way, 100% perfect on all transactions means that of the 534 buying and selling transaction I have on eBay, all of them received Positive feedback.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Finally got in contact with a live eBay person.  Turns out that my ID wasn't suspended, but that of one of the "watchers" of a golf club I'm selling.  Unfortunately, eBay won't forward a lower offer to any of the "watchers", if one has a suspended ID.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Instead of just allowing 3 people to buy at the lower price why not allow everyone to just buy at the lower price and your problem will be solved.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply