cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scammers using tracking # from others eBay needs to fix this.

Negative feedback ratingMy package was delivered to a different address in a different state, unprofessi

t***e ( 0 )

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating My package was sent to California and I live in Arkansas.

l***b ( 4 )

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating tracking showed delivered but wrong address and eBay refused to help

8***8 ( 43Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating Delivered to wrong address, seller hasn't responded.

o***l ( 245Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating Didn't receive it yet dont know whats going on shows delivered wrong.

k***k ( 175Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating My item was delivered to the wrong address!!! Do not but here

e***m ( 84Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating SCAMMED ! DO NOT BUY

v***t ( 1185Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999)

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating Item was delivered in ERIE, PA 18504 on Dec, 2 not to me in Washington DC

m***a ( 1202Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999)

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating I live in OH sent to WA Zero communication! Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c***t ( 1244Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999)

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating Product never was delivered it was sent to a different state

c***o ( 1 )

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating Item not received ,item got shipped and delivered to New York. I live in Detroit

7***7 ( 1 )

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating Bought two chairs they were delivered to california not sc where I live

-***4 ( 24Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)

During past month   -- -- Private Positive feedback rating Love it

e***k ( 243Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating Unhappy with this transaction.

9***9 ( 287Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)

During past month   -- -- Private Negative feedback rating You will NOT get your item, shipped to another state, no response from seller.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: scammers using tracking # from others eBay needs to fix this.

What exactly are you trying to say here? Are you the buyer in all these cases? Is this a print screen from one particular seller? 

Please provide actual information so people can understand what you are saying....

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Are you saying that all of these purchases were made by you and every single seller is uploading the wrong tracking number?  I find that hard to believe.

If the seller is using ebay or Paypal to print their labels, the tracking number is automatically uploaded.  If an actual tracking number has been "used" it cannot be reused and uploaded to a different transaction.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

This is why buyers should do themselves a favor and check feedback before buying. Likewise, I've had this scam pulled on me before, and I've always gotten my money back. Whoever said ebay wont help is lying.

If the item wasn't delivered to the address you provided at checkout, you will get your money back.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If this problem isn't happening to you, then I wouldn't worry about it. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@nkmipgolf wrote:

You will NOT get your item, shipped to another state, no response from seller.

No one knows what you are talking about. Post some actual description about what your problem is and then maybe someone can help you.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply