cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scammed

I sold ipad screen on my ebay account. Buyer send me back the reason was the screens is cracked when I got the screen I realized that is not mine. I talked to customer services the did not do anything on the other hand he left me bad feedback. I called customer service again they just request to buyer to fix that review means still same thing. I lost my money I lost my screen and I got bad review. Even if I have proof that is not my product. Any suggestions?

this is the buyer 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

scammed

First, you are not allowed to name and shame a buyer on these forums, so that part of your post will be removed.

Second, there's not a lot you can do, as it's he said, she said at that point.  eBay has no proof that you shipped the item in your listing, even if you know it.  There's really never anything you can do about that.

Third, the feedback isn't the worst thing, it's the fact that he claims you threatened him.  If true, you're the one who should be getting in trouble.  If not, you should be able to get that removed, but keep in mind eBay doesn't remove many feedbacks anymore, unless they're clearly violating expressed policy.  Try the feedback removal request option, though, and see what they say (I didn't notice you saying you had done that yet, only contacted customer service, who may not have even been able to remove it depending on who you talked to).

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/feedback

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

scammed

@fkprosolution 

My suggestion is not to sell high end items like electronics on this site.  Sell them locally for cash.  They are most scammed items on this and many other platforms.  Being a new seller you are a target.

Sorry for your experience. 

Hang in there

Message 3 of 3
latest reply