Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

what do I have?

can anyone out there tell me what these are?they look to have a red Asian signature...I can't find this kind of paper anywhere on the web...are they of value (approximate $ amount?)

IMG_5230.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do buyers no longer understand the process of accepting a seller's offer? **Scratches head**

Ok, in the last couple months I've had a few buyers all come to me with the exact same thing. They receive a discount offer from me (seller). They accept this offer. They apparently now go back to the listing and the listing says "Out of Stock". They...

A extended bidding if bids recieved last few minutes type bidding would greatly benifit seller&buyer

I have noticed auctions that have moved to extended bidding formats have greatly increased prices on items. I have paid a lot more as a wholesaler however in general all auction companies are gravitating towards that style of auction. I really think ...

Why did ebay give me a listing violation for an adult comics but 100's of others are listed same way

I just got my first listing violation in about 18yrs, 100% feedback, sold almost 10k items. I listed a lot of 10 adult comic books(good humor, cartoon carnival etc.) I wasn't going to list them and thought I could sell them quick but they have been l...

Resolved! eBay told me that my account was suspended

Hello, today eBay told me that my account was suspended for these reasons. I have been selling on eBay for 7 years and I have 100% positive feedback. I have solved any problem for buyers and made them completely satisfied. Today I was surprised that ...

Resolved! Phone Number Access by Sellers/buyers- Big questions here- Scammer/safety Alert. Help PLease!

I now have the PHONE NUMBERS and addresses of around 300 people I sold garden seeds to.---------------I SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION SO EASY! In my humble opinion.... It's a safety risk and massive privacy reveal. WHY EBAY? Let me expla...

What possible reason?

Fore what possible reason would a customer leave me (or anybody) a neutral and say "THANK YOU"?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

personal e mail being used for selling account

Hello All ! Strangest thing is happening--I am getting offers for watched items in my personal email address instead of selling e mail ? Double checked my info and all that is listed is my selling mail. Am I hacked ? How in the world did business & p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! un-wanted hate and scam email on ebay

un-wanted hate and scam email on ebaySure would like to block all the **bleep** emails....supposed to be questions about item, but noooo,I blocked as bidders,yet need to block email both on ebay and peprsonal gmailThanks all Terry

And you think it's "eBay"

Stray puppy showed up at the house. Cute lil booger.Did everything including FB trying to find it's owner in case it was just lost.A week later, We started looking for it a new home (FB).Woman stops by yesterday and picked up her new stray puppy.Brou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors