cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restriction

hi.the site has introduced restrictions on the display of goods. although all problems with customers have been solved. they just opened a dispute about not receiving the goods and forgot to close the dispute. that's what customers write to me........

hi, i just spoke with ebay on the phone they said now that i told them everything arrived that now you need to contact them and that should erase any problems this may have caused.. please let me know how this works on your end, best regards and good luck to be made whole, ernie...

so sorry, i thought my leaving feedback would close the case. i hve been in touch with ebay by email but i don't think it will help, they said to have you charge me again for a repay. next i will try and call someone to get this worked out, again i'm so sorry, ernie

i contacted ebay to tll them the items arrived. they said contact you and repay. i am so sorry for this problem, i left feedback when the stamps arrived, i figured that would close the case.. if necessary i will contact ebay by phone as the email thing just runs in circles. hoefully my note to you and a repay will end the trouble for you, regards ernie

I just sent the following to Ebay:
The seller and I had worked this problem out satisfactorily. I should have closed the case, but forgot. Please take no action against the seller. Close the case without any negative action against the seller. We've worked it out between us and don't need Ebay's intervention.
Thank you,
Meisterdeutsch

I was really not aware that a formal case had been started on this. Ebay sent me a message stating the case had been closed and never mentioned any action against you. I assumed the matter was finished. I raised the matter for you and I to correct, not for Ebay to get involved. We've done business together for a long time, and there is nothing that we can't satisfy between us. We don't need Ebay's help to resolve a question. Shipping all over the world has been a mess since Covid. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help fix this.

and what should I do...I can't contact the support service.....I can't continue working due to restrictions. help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

restriction

You still have listings up, so they haven't shut you completely down, yet.

Keep listing and selling what you can and if you don't have any more problems, they'll raise the restrictions.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

restriction

@vitali051076 

Sorry for your situation.  My suggestion is you should pay closer attention to your site. Check your messages daily.  Ignoring a case from a customer can be the kiss of death here on eBay, as you have found out & no one here can un restrict your account for you.  I'm still seeing listings on your site, so you may want to contact customer service and see what they can advise.

Good luck to you.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply