cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We've looked everywhere"

I keep getting the "We've looked everywhere" page. It's been going on, off and on, for weeks. I empty the cache and delete cookies, it works for a short while, and starts up again. I've been using Chrome, so thought that might have something to do with it. So, just now, I installed Firefox. Clicked on one scheduled listing and got the same dam* "We've looked everywhere" page. FIX IT!!!

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: "We've looked everywhere"

@dubiousgain wrote:

@luckythewinner wrote:

Shoppers do not manage scheduled listings, they view active listings.  

Has anyone had this issue when viewing an active listing? I haven't.  

As a buyer, it affects me constantly.  Many a time, I'll have an item in my watch list, that has ended? Sold?  Gone dormant?  I'll try to check the status of the [ended] listing, and who knows what happened with it? Poof!  It's gone.

I've had that issue as a buyer, too - on both my accounts.  Also, I've had problems with constant crashes when trying to list - yesterday was so bad I just gave up.  It's a problem that comes and goes.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 16 of 34
latest reply

@luckythewinner wrote:

@u_cant_take_it_with_u wrote:

Yup....I'm getting way bored with this pop-up....If ebay "can't find it", how can ebay shoppers...???

Just curious...But if a yet unseen listing is missing.... How is one to KNOW that it's missing?Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 34
latest reply

@greg5000 wrote:

All of the technical issues and glitches add up and create a negative user experience. 

At some point customers don't want to deal with it anymore and stop using the site.

Eventually eBay might have to say to it's shareholders ... "We've looked everywhere for revenue, but can't find it."

As long as there is enough buyer spending ,ebay will be able to find revenue to continue in existence.

Perhaps It may become a much smaller & leaner ebay in the future.

Message 18 of 34
latest reply

@hawkwind5454 wrote:

@luckythewinner wrote:

@u_cant_take_it_with_u wrote:

Yup....I'm getting way bored with this pop-up....If ebay "can't find it", how can ebay shoppers...???

Just curious...But if a yet unseen listing is missing.... How is one to KNOW that it's missing?Smiley Wink

Nor what everyone else is not seeing.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 19 of 34
latest reply

That's a shame if this recent glitch & screen pop-up is affecting any Seller's trying to list.

On the "buying aspect" of eBay, we often see this "exact screen" come up after a fraudulent listing is removed by eBay. Without naming or shaming anyone, here was an actual eBay listing from last week that produces that "same screen" result.   https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-1-oz-Pamp-Suisse-Gold-Bar-Veriscan-Sealed-In-Assay-Card-/273973800718

With precious metals up recently, a lot of replica's being sold as real unfortunately have been showing up.

Again, hopefully eBay does fix this problem if it's hurting Seller's trying to list?

eBay was amazing once when U.S. postal money orders direct to you ruled the World, remitting sales tax was decades away, and Pay and Pal were just two words. Be safe.

Message 20 of 34
latest reply

As a buyer I am getting this issue for the past few months. tried clearing everything from my mac but no help. changed browser, different login but same effect. most of the time I get the error "looked everywhere".

I know there must be thousands of products listed what I am searching but most of the time i can see nothing or 15-20 listings. 

Message 21 of 34
latest reply

Me too. Looks like I will be shopping on Amazon...

Message 22 of 34
latest reply

Just started getting the same Error Message when I try to select a page in my Watch List.  I can see items on the 1st page, but pages 2 through 5 take me to ...

We looked everywhere.

Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

Wonder how many customers this is affecting?  And how many sales?

Message 23 of 34
latest reply

@greg5000 

If you are using Internet Explorer 11, try using a different browser; IE11 users are having many problems with eBay features not working, particularly on the Watch List page -- drop-down menus not working, items not deleting, pages beyond page one inaccessible. Firefox and Chrome are popular browsers that you should consider at least trying to see how they work.

If you are unable to use another browser, or if you try another browser and still cannot view other pages from your Watch List, try using your Summary page or this "All Lists" link to view those items:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

In the long term, trying another browser is likely your best option if you are still using IE11.

Message 24 of 34
latest reply

I'm seeing the same error message quite often, but that is when i am gonna relist the same type of item I've sold in the past. Sometimes i can find sales dating a long, long time back even over a year and other times a sale from a couple of months back has been memoryholed.

I think in my case it has to do with ebay being quick to sell the information about my ended sales to third parties like worthpoint.

Message 25 of 34
latest reply

Getting the same thing, can look at the first page of my watchlist but can view page 2 and beyond get the "looked everywhere" message. Help! guess I won't be able to bid on those items if I can't see them, been going to more antique malls and flea markets lately....

Message 26 of 34
latest reply

@wecoman 

If you are using Internet Explorer 11, try using a different browser; IE11 users are having many problems with eBay features not working, particularly on the Watch List page. Firefox and Chrome are popular browsers that you should at least consider trying to see how they work.

If you cannot try another browser or are still unable to navigate to other pages of your Watch List, try using your Summary page or this "All Lists" link:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

In the long term, trying another browser is likely your best option if you are still using IE11.

Message 27 of 34
latest reply

I was getting the same error, continuously, I went into my Google (Chrome) settings, went into my web and app activity, made sure it was turned on. It was not. So I turned it back on and have not had a problem since. This may not work for everyone, but it worked for me.  It has been 10  days since this error message "We have looked everywhere" has popped up. 

Message 28 of 34
latest reply

I am also receiving useless irrelevant offers on app update. This really needs a fix

Message 29 of 34
latest reply

You need to voice this complaint directly to ebay

Message 30 of 34
latest reply