cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Promotion" Problems, Anyone?

Anyone else having an issue with promotional offers?:

I activated the promotion: "$10 final value fees cap - list by 5/13, keep more profit"

Then I listed 6 high-ticket items.

In my "promotional offers" section, the promo just now showed up as being 'activated' ... with "0" active & "5" left. 

# 1 - NO WHERE on this promotional offer invitation does it say "5" listings is the maximum for this promotion. I have searched for details/fine print ... clicked every LEARN MORE / READ MORE ABOUT THIS PROMOTION link, but it keeps kicking me back to an "activate promotion" page, which I click AGAIN & am once more alerted that it's already active. Can anyone help? ~ Where is the "fine print" for promo offers? 

# 2 - Concerned that "0" showed as active (after I posted 6 )-- I called customer service -- they said that "0" shows because my items haven't sold yet... and that the first 5 that SELL ( only the ones I posted during the may 11-13 window) WILL be counted, but the promo will only apply to those listings WHEN /if they sell. Okay, makes sense I guess. But can I rely on this? What say the sellers out there?

Thanks, everybody!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: "Promotion" Problems, Anyone?

Yes, that's how it works for this kind of promotion. The first 5 that actually sell get the deal -- the number tells you how many.

Other promotions are for free insertion fees, not reduced FVF. So the number used vs. the number still available is visible.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply