cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help me

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ovw Hello dear ebay team mates how are you guys i request help from all ebay fellows how to increase selling in my ebay account please help me we request member from ebay team. we look forward to your reply. Why haven't sales increased, is something not working right?
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: please help me

@land16880 

Hello

Most people here only offer advice, no one here can help you increase your sales but you.  Perhaps your inventory is something that is not what people are looking to buy or can be purchase for less locally from their country instead of purchasing from a China buyer.  

I would consider lowering my prices and look into something that may be more what customers might be interest in purchasing.

Good luck to you. 

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

You are located in and selling/shipping out of China. A lot of the items you are selling can easily be obtained within the US at a number of electronic or automotive stores or other local retailers. For the types of items you are selling often speed of delivery is more important than the price and shipping items out of China generally has a protracted timeline. 

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

From looking at your sold listings you’ve sold more than 100 items this month. 
And you want help to increase sales? …yeah ok. 
If I had the secret for increasing sales I wouldn’t share that. 

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Babe,

You have 6300+ items now listed.

You are a pro and don’t need to post here asking for & requesting help!

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Okay, thanks for the advice.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

ok, I get it. thank you.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Ok,, because sales fluctuate a lot, a little high and a little low, not every day is very average, thanks for your message.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

I know I'm not a new seller, but there are times when I'm pretty despondent, so thanks for your message.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Can all Ebay sellers stop what their doing and help me as well?

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

You are selling products which appeal to a small portion of the Ebay buyers and are shipping them from China so you can only sell to a portion of that group of buyers who are willing to wait a longer shipping time than a domestic order.

The most method most likely to increase your sales is to offer more products which appeal to the same buyers or to diversify your offerings to appeal to a larger number of buyers, who are different.

Your assortment is likely to sell at unpredictable and highly variable rates. Based on your posts, your sales are as one would predict they should be. Everything seems to be working just fine, but your expectations are not appropriate.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

There is no ebay team to help.

Perhaps sell different items and sell to other countries perhaps maybe to your fellow Chinese peeps.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

What do you need help with?

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Yes, it's better to rely on yourself.
I have thought about selling other products, but for now I want to take what I have now, run it and perfect it.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Hi everyone,

This thread has been closed at the request of the OP.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply