Did you mean: 

phone number to ebay customer service

anyone know?

Please help.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: phone number to ebay customer service

Go to HELP and indicate your problem and go to bottom of page and REQUEST CALLBACK (enter your phone number).  

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

There is no "Request Callback" on that page, only "Contact Us" which leads me to an endless loop where I can't find any request callback.

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/listingsoverview?id=4072

Bottom of the page, "contact us". When the chat box comes up click "see more" then "contact an agent" .  This gets you around the chat bot. Request a call back or use the live chat.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Thank you, that was helpful.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Request callback may be unavailable or out of order at the present time.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Additionally,, if you don't get the help you need doing that or feel you were not given the right information, it's highly recommended to try to contact ebay via their official Facebook page.

I've not done this myself as of yet but I have read great success stories about knowledgeable helpers on there providing prompt, accurate service.

Good luck

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

There is no more live person talk on the phone Ebay. Cancelled. You can not call Ebay customer service anymore.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

You can also try posting your problem here.  There are lots of seasoned sellers who have been in the trenches.  Many know more than any CS representitive trying to read a script from a second or third language.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@stasejak wrote:

There is no more live person talk on the phone Ebay. Cancelled. You can not call Ebay customer service anymore.

You can still have ebay call you back, you can find it  'chat with an automated assistant' link on the same help page.   Click on that and then 'type to a computer' panel pops up. Scroll all the way to the bottom and then click on 'see more' and then scroll to the new bottom and there it is - "have us call you"

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

i posted a reply with the phone # about an hour ago. now it's gone, without a trace?

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

You're not supposed to post the eBay customer service number. When they were taking calls, they wanted you to go through the Help & Contact so that the call could be identified and routed to a representative who is available and trained to address it.

Now, they aren't taking calls, they want you to use Call Back or live chat.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

you can call them. but i guess the number is a secret. The last time I used it was yesterday.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply