Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Re: how to strat

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

🤷‍♀️What DID you do? 

"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE no matter who it is for or against." - Malcolm X
"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in periods of moral crisis maintain their neutrality." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

If you have your eBay account setup as well as your Payoneer account and have them connected so you can get paid just start listing items. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/start-selling-ebay?id=4081 

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Why do I always see these "short/weak/confusing" questions from Sri Lanka sellers? Do you really want assistance or is there another motivation for posting? I normally don't see any further interest for help from the poster.  Just trying to understand.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

@mybigsale 

From what I've been told I guess there are some You Tube videos out there that encourage these consistent same questions as it will earn them merit or some type of badge.  Then they take the answers that we post , copy and paste to earn kudos. Look at this post.   It's a topic that has been discussed many times.  The ebay team(not Khoros) has been reaching out as one of them noticed it as well.  Perhaps we'll get some relief one day.  

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

🎲🎲

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Register in Sri Lanka as a business
Get a Payoneer account.
Sign up for Managed Payments and attach your Payoneer account so you can be paid.
It'll take a few weeks to get everything approved.
While you're waiting, go here:
https://academy.ebay.com

Have a great day
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@ckimodog 

Thanks for the reply. I always thought it odd the OP's with these types of questions seem to show no interest in resolving their questions other than the original short/often confusing post. Hate to see other sellers being "used" wasting their time to give sincere responses.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

@mybigsale 

Exactly.  This is totally distracting not to mention disruptive and abusive to the forum.  It's becoming a playground.  There are people here who have real issues, like the new sellers with all the scams going on.  These posts are just spam.  You can answer the same questions until you're blue in the face and the same ones will come back and ask the same questions over and over.  It needs to stop. 

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

I'm always amazed to see so many others  post lengthy answers/suggestions/links/tips.

I guess that's a good thing, very nice of them,  but to me it's just a waste of time. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

How to Strat? Buy a Stratocaster, learn to play it and you can Strat in no time!

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

HAHA I was thinking the same thing.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Thank you 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply