cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with volume pricing promotion

Hi all, Hope someone can help me with this. I have dozens of item included in a volume pricing promotion. When I go to marketing-promotions I can see the list of items included-status is "active" but when I go to look at the items there is nothing on the page to let people know it is part of a discount promotion. There is nothing when someone views my store to indicate this promotion. Not sure what I need to do to let people know about the discount.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: help with volume pricing promotion

Item # 125277229048 is included in the volume pricing promotion. Forgot to add that in above post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@drinkwine1204 wrote:

Hi all, Hope someone can help me with this. I have dozens of item included in a volume pricing promotion. When I go to marketing-promotions I can see the list of items included-status is "active" but when I go to look at the items there is nothing on the page to let people know it is part of a discount promotion. There is nothing when someone views my store to indicate this promotion. Not sure what I need to do to let people know about the discount.

Seller Hub Promotions

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling-tools/seller-hub-promotions?id=4094&st=12&pos=6&query=Sell... 

Discover more about Seller Hub Promotions in the Seller Center

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/grow-your-business/boost-sales/manage-promotions.html 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

thank you for your response. Will try your links, searched everywhere with no luck. have a great day

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

went thru & selected items all over again-hope it takes this time. Thanks again

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@drinkwine1204 wrote:

went thru & selected items all over again-hope it takes this time. Thanks again

Your welcome.

Also keep in mind eBay knows your are the seller.

Sometimes if you are logged into your seller account and look at your own

listings you won't see it the same way a buyer sees it.  If I'm not sure of

something on a listing I log out and clear cookies and history then go back

in without logging in to see what a buyer might see.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply