cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feedback

There is a HUGE feedback problem!!!! This can potentially affect ebay sellers' pockets. I sell vehicles on ebay and have been doing this for over 15 years.  I get 1-3 neg feedbacks a year that 99.9% get erased because the buyer did not go through with the sale,or actually may be so insanely wrong!! I also have a no refund on deposits on all my sales. I got a neutral feedback last week from someone that had no money to purchase a car, they asked me on ebay to please cancel, I did. They left me neutral feedback saying i did not buy the car. I did not want this, because a future customer may think maybe the car had problems so i went to call feedback# to my surprise you can no longer call but only just email. I emailed the feedback removal team. To my unbelievable surprise they wrote no ebay policy was broken feedback stands  WHAT??  They never bought the car no money exchanged never met the person! What happens if this was a neg feedback?? i called ebay several times...Basically was told the feedback dept is basically cia headquaters no one can talk to them, eBay stated this feedback should not have been left! this shouldn't have happened again.....because no purchase was placed! it is impossible to erase it. WHAT HAPPENED IF THIS WAS NEGAITIVE?? My customers spend thousands on 1 item. Would you buy or maybe be hesitant if you were trying to buy something off me. And a lunatic wrote a neg feedback especially a no sale or  a deposit hold  or i  never met or did a business transaction with!!!! I know this is wrong! but the customer that will be buying my product  will think "maybe this will happen to me forget this guy!!!! EBAY THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!! THIS WILL POTENTIALLY COST YOUR SELLERS PROFIT AND PEOPLE LEAVING EBAY!! THEY MUST FIX THIS OR HAVE A CORRECT APPEAL TEAM!!!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

feedback

They left me neutral feedback saying i did not buy the car. {snip}

I did not want this {snip}

To my unbelievable surprise they wrote no ebay policy was broken feedback stands WHAT??

I'm not sure why you are surprised. It was not a negative feedback, and according to you the feedback the buyer left was factually accurate. eBay does not remove non-negative feedback just because the seller "did not want it".

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

feedback

how can someone who never completed a transaction leave feedback at all? 

Ebay says that can leave feedback AFTER you have purchased a item. Does purchasing a item not require paying for it?

Can anyone leave feedback?

You need to have an eBay account to be able to leave feedback after you've purchased an item. If you checked out as a guest, you won't be able to leave feedback about your experience.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

feedback

If a buyer backs out of  a transaction imho they should also lose their right to leave FB.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 4 of 4
latest reply