cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay is hiding my listing again, why?

This is my listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163532899008

If you search for LEGO 75154, my listing is hidden, until you click the 

"We removed some search results to show you the most relevant listings. View all results" message.

Why is it being hidden this time?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I did the search....

Your listing was number 14 in Best Match (#12 if you remove the two sponsored listings).

Were you logged in with your selling id when you did the search? If you were that may be why it was "hidden".

FYI - On my search results there is no "We removed some search results to show you the most relevant listings. View all results" message. Likely because I'm not the seller of any of the results so they want to show them all to me.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I did the search....

Your listing was number 14 in Best Match (#12 if you remove the two sponsored listings).

Were you logged in with your selling id when you did the search? If you were that may be why it was "hidden".

FYI - On my search results there is no "We removed some search results to show you the most relevant listings. View all results" message. Likely because I'm not the seller of any of the results so they want to show them all to me.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I can see it in good standing as well.  Also if you think buyers are using the suggested search term LEGO 75154 then you might want to make sure those words in the search term are next to each other in your title.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

your listing came up 6th

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yours is showing #21 of the first 25. Yes, sometimes when you sell something that has 155 other sellers selling the same thing Ebay will only show most relevant listings. Ebay is not necessarily hiding the items but most buyers hate to see all those pages of the same stuff. Only the ones who are really bored will click the link to see "all" the listings but they DO have the opportunity to see them if they choose. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

They know it's your listing and you're not interested in it, how intelligent is that?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I was not logged in when i checked. Strangely I get different search results on different browsers. I guess it shows up though to enough people. Thank you very much for checking!
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You are not logged in but there are still may be cookies they can track you by.

When you switch to a different browser you are also switching the cookies stored by the browser.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply